|
 |
| Friday, December 02, 2005 |
| Phone appointment |
Had the appointment and it went well. I always worry about things and they turn into nothing usually. I had to say that Gary was still living here, of course, as he is. That will hurt us. But I left this in God's hands and I trust Him to move things as they should. Now I can relax until the check stubs are counted and I get the letter telling me of the over-payments and under-payments, along with how much I will qualify for hopefully. Everyone that prays please say a prayer for us that I will still qualify for my medicade, please.
Later. God bless. Teressa. |
posted by Teressa @ 9:56 AM  |
|
| 8 Comments: |
-
It's terrible that this is even something you have to worry about in the 21st century. Health care should NOT be a luxury item. Nevertheless, you are in my thoughts!
-
Hopefully everything works out for you. Its horrible that you even have to worry about that...
-
I will have you in my thoughts and I hope it all goes well;)
-
you're in my thoughts. everything will work out. my ouija board says so...lol
-
I with Mr. Gun...but I'm not going to get on my soapbox. I say a prayer instead!!!!
-
Good as done, will add you t my prayers tonight. Speaking of which, it's about that time.
nite all
-
Teressa I hope everything turns out OK and you get the help that you deserve and that is owed to you. Just dropping by, hope you had a restful Sunday :)
-
I have put your needs on my prayer list. No one should ever have to worry about basic needs. I hope all goes well.
|
| |
| << Home |
| |
|
|
|
 |
|
It's terrible that this is even something you have to worry about in the 21st century. Health care should NOT be a luxury item. Nevertheless, you are in my thoughts!