| Saturday, February 04, 2006 |
| Dreams |
I had a whole new post up here today on my dreams and they ate it! I know it was here before all the voodoo stuff went down and now poof it is not there. OH CRAP *stomps feet*
Will try again. I talk in my sleep, much to the amusement of my husband and son. I am a form of entertainment around the house. They cajole me, egg me on, trying to elicit a more active response during my slumber. I think Gary just tries to catch me saying something that I shouldn't, lol, and one day I said the name Don. Serves him right, though I am glad it wasn't my ex's names, he should not be messing with me. I asked him how he knew it wasn't Dawn. With us southerners you can't really tell a difference in the two names. I only know one Don and that is an assistant pastor at the church and I know one Dawn and that is Gary's ex-wife whom I have never know. Neither of these people are someone discussed in our house by those names. I have no idea where the name came from. I really don't care at this point. I am glad the other day when I told him we were at a ball, when asked what I was doing, he asked what we were doing at the ball, I said dancing, he asked me who I was dancing with and I said YOU, lmbo, I guess that ended that for awhile. The talking and animated shows in my sleep have gotten worse since starting the Depakote. I have tried to explain to Donna just how big this was. Well, Friday afternoon I woke up to Donna standing in the doorway, Gary and Clay looking on. I was dreaming that Gary had a big fish, it was black and white, like a huge whale. I had a little bitty fish and it was green, about 2 inches long. My fish got swept into Gary's fishes mouth and Gary's fish ate my fish! It was so sad. I remember trying to cry but people trying to talk to me. I remember Donna saying "she is not asleep", "no she is not", "she's awake", lmbo, but I could not answer her when she hollered my name because of Gary's fish eating mine! I woke up after a few seconds and was out of it. Donna even left before I regained my senses. So, Tuesday should be interesting. None of that is as funny as Friday morning when Clay was in the shower, I had fallen asleep in my chair, as usual, and called Gary over to me, he said, and said "dick on a stick" and busted out laughing. He said he asked me, "what?" and I said that they all were telling jokes. Now how in the world would I come up with something like "dick on a stick"? Beats me all to blazes. Yesterday evening I was feeling sick and I put my office waste can in front of me at my chair, just in case I needed something. I fell asleep. The next thing I know is Clay is hollering at me and I am waking up digging in the waste can. I remember hearing the rattling of the bag that lines the can in my sleep. I don't know what I was after though. Sometimes I wake up in my bed with a grip on the bars, reaching or holding onto something. I know one time I was trying to grab ahold of something and the bar was in my way, in my dream the elusive thing just kept getting farther away. I am silly with my dreams. At least this problem is not like having the hanged nightmares. I would rather talk my head off and try and thread needles in my sleep any day than have the nightmares.
Later. God bless. Teressa. |
posted by Teressa @ 10:25 PM  |
|
| 5 Comments: |
-
i'm glad you decided to share your dreams. made me laugh all over again.
-
I don't dream much(or maybe I do and don't remember) since I take all this medication, esp. the xanax to put me to sleep. Do you have restless legs? I have those plus my arms also bother me so I can't get to dleep. This is why I take the xanax. If I wake up and I was just dreaming, I might remember a little...hugz, Linda
-
**lol** Dreams are so funky sometimes... I dreamt I was a potato once. Just laying in the field of potatos tinking "Oh! I am a potato! I wonder what this means...then (still in my dream) I thought oh my god I am a potato...Potato's dreams don't mean anything. I am jsut a ptato laying in a fiels. Nothing elas. Then I woke up. **lol**
-
LOL You have such funny dreams and you remember them. Keep writing them down so I can read them. Glad you at least are not having the nightmares. Those suck big time. Hmmm that reminds me "dick on a stick?" LOL I am imaging that one and it isn't a corndog apos.
-
Wow! You and I have been having some strange dreams! I was told many years ago I talk some in my sleep. Sometimes, I wonder if the neighbors can hear me. LOL! And Clay and Gary messing with you! Those boys! Maybe Don was like the morning. Is it dawn yet? Or even Donna. Glad you are having this instead of nightmares!
|
| |
| << Home |
| |
|
|
|
i'm glad you decided to share your dreams. made me laugh all over again.