| Tuesday, November 29, 2005 |
| Today, well, yesterday now. |
My mother couldn't have her ultrasound done today because they didn't schedule it. She did go to another doctor about the shingles and was told she has a rare form of them. She has two lines, I guess that means they are following two nerves at the same time. She is in a lot of pain between the gall bladder and the shingles. My sister, who is there to help because of our granny and Max, is now sick. That household is a mess right now. I feel sorry for them. My granny even made my mom cry today and my mom is just not a crier. Granny wanted to go to her apartment and check things and get a few items. With both drivers sick it was just not something that was necessary and my mom told her no. My granny threw a fit. Max is worrying himself sick over my mother.
I slept the day away. I woke up finally at 4:48. So now when I should be sleeping I am wide awake. I cannot make myself go to sleep either but am going to have to try at least. I have an appointment with Donna, my therapist, at around 10:30. I have to be alert. We will see.
Well Gary may be moving out on Wednesday. I think he is worried about being over here so I don't know how this is going to work. He is afraid that we will get in trouble. There is no way as long as he has his own residence that we can get into trouble. If not for me needing the medical this would not be happening. It sucks, but God will take care of it all.
We actually have enough cigarettes this pay period. I was surprised. We usually run out and are scrambling. We had plenty of groceries but ran out of bread, that was a first in a long, long time. Gary learned how to make a meatloaf last week and made another tonight. Now I still have Clay to teach it to, maybe next pay period. Oh wait, there may not be a next pay period. Oh this is a mess! *reassuring myself--things will be fine*
Later. God bless. Teressa. |
posted by Teressa @ 12:25 AM  |
|
| 2 Comments: |
-
i will be just reading you from here at blogger/spot teressa...none of your posts will be double ones...so you better keep posting here missaay ;)
so please if i have got this correct...yer husband is moving out so that you can get medical as in insurance? so you guys are still alright...i mean as in together like.
okay this ones...apnuv. yay!
-
I have today off so I am just getting around to visit you (not counting the waves at Jester's and Bob's Therapy room). I have a yahoo address but for some strange reason I can't write a comment, I'll get Chris to look into it when he can) You know, I am so pissed that here it is you have to split your family up just so you can get the insurance you need. I will just say, this gov't is spending so much money on everything and everyone else in the world what they can't take care of us here. (If I say anything else this will become a major Rant, I won't do this to ya!) I'm sorry not only does your Mom have singles, but two lines. My ex-mother-in-law had those following the nerve across her shoulder and she used to cry from the pain. It was so awful that I actually felt sorry for her:) I hope they have better medicine to help today then they did in the '70's
|
| |
| << Home |
| |
|
|
|
i will be just reading you from here at blogger/spot teressa...none of your posts will be double ones...so you better keep posting here missaay ;)
so please if i have got this correct...yer husband is moving out so that you can get medical as in insurance? so you guys are still alright...i mean as in together like.
okay this ones...apnuv. yay!