| Thursday, November 03, 2005 |
| Suppose to be laying down |
| but I am not. I have not been to sleep all night. This is really going to mess with me. I spent a while talking to Empty in IM and that was nice. Gary will be home from work soon. I called him at 1:20 come home for a few mins and he will make that time up tomorrow or maybe he said this morning and he won't be home for another 30 mins., shoot if I know. I am tired but can't go to sleep. Stupid thing. I hate needing sleep. Wouldn't it be wonderful if there was no need? I will take my morning pills and then they will make me sleepy. I will sleep then. Been trying to quit smoking again but had Gary bring me a pack of cigs with him. Made it 2 days this time. I am really sucking at this this time. Last time was so easy. |
posted by Teressa @ 5:33 AM  |
|
| 1 Comments: |
-
Hi Spyder! I hope you can get your marshmallow straightened out... you and me girl...and tiny life. The queens of insomnia...
|
| |
| << Home |
| |
|
Hi Spyder! I hope you can get your marshmallow straightened out...
you and me girl...and tiny life. The queens of insomnia...