|
 |
| Sunday, November 06, 2005 |
| Blogging woes |
I am so torn by my blogging sites. I was tempted once again not to blog at all but decided I would. Blogster draws me and my friends here draw me. I miss the good ole days. I guess I don't do change too well anymore. Use to be that I lived for change.
We went to the doctor. I didn't get anything for sleeping because of the psych meds I am on. I am on the verge of stopping my psych meds. I got samples for 4 days of allergy medicine, a month of blood pressure medicine (which does me no good until next month), a bunch of little samples of Elidel for the growths on my hands and another sample for 7 days of something I will need on a daily basis. He wrote 2 prescriptions that I cannot get filled. Lasix and Potassium, which I can't fill one without the other so I still have an open slot that he could have wrote a script for one of the samples with. He sure made a lot of sense. Clay's heart tests came back OK, I was so relieved. He looked like I didn't believe that he hurts. I do believe he has pain but not from his heart now. He grew another inch and lost 7 more lbs.. The doctor took care of our feet. We have to let him do it because of our diabetes.
I got a strange call yesterday afternoon. Someone called for home health services for me. I can only think it was the doctor. He never said anything to me about it though, but that would not be new. They are coming on Monday. I don't think I will qualify since Gary is here. When Gary moves out I know that I will qualify. I will just go along with the process right now to satisfy whomever's wishes.
Later. God bless. Teressa. |
posted by Teressa @ 7:05 AM  |
|
| 2 Comments: |
-
Yep, remember what Tiny went through when she went off the meds...it's your choice sweetie, but I am sitll suffering from the withdrawals of going down from 225 to 150 of the effexor. I don't know if you are on and benzo's like xanax or klonpin, but stopping those suddenly can cause seizures. So, please, please be careful, whatever you decide to do. Maybe ween yourself down if you choose to go that route. I feel for you, all my Dr. did was up my Effexor from 150 mg to 225 mg and it threw me into mania. Never know for sure how our brains are gonna react to this stuff... I'm glad Clay's heart tests came back okay!!!!!!! Wait, why is Gary moving out? Did I miss someting? Sorry you are having trouble with the marshmallow too. It sucks.... Take care sweetie!!!
-
I woke up in my computer chair this morning. It made me think of you!! I'll post about it soon.
|
| |
| << Home |
| |
|
|
|
 |
|
Yep, remember what Tiny went through when she went off the meds...it's your choice sweetie, but I am sitll suffering from the withdrawals of going down from 225 to 150 of the effexor. I don't know if you are on and benzo's like xanax or klonpin, but stopping those suddenly can cause seizures. So, please, please be careful, whatever you decide to do. Maybe ween yourself down if you choose to go that route.
I feel for you, all my Dr. did was up my Effexor from 150 mg to 225 mg and it threw me into mania. Never know for sure how our brains are gonna react to this stuff...
I'm glad Clay's heart tests came back okay!!!!!!!
Wait, why is Gary moving out? Did I miss someting?
Sorry you are having trouble with the marshmallow too. It sucks....
Take care sweetie!!!